Valentine’s Day is tomorrow, but if you haven’t had a chance to think much about how you’ll make your loved ones feel loved, here is a great list of tools to use today.
Paul & Julia Child’s 1956 Valentine from The Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute, Harvard University
- ListPlanIt.com - Well, this is a no-brainer. We have a great selection of lists and planning pages to help you plan any special event or occasion. You’ll find what you need to plan your cards, gifts, crafts, party, meals, and more in Holidays & Occasions.
- Pinterest - For those of you who may not have heard of Pinterest, it is a brand new search engine for finding beautiful ideas around the web, and it allows you to photo-bookmark your favorites and pin them to your “bulletin boards”. Here are 4 of our boards for Valentine’s Day: Valentine’s Day Cards, Valentine’s Day Food, Valentine’s Day Crafts/Decor, Valentine’s Day Gifts
- Restaurant.com – Perfect for a night out, Restaurant.com allows you to purchase a gift certificate to a local restaurant at a highly discounted rate. Currently, you can purchase a $25 gift certificate for just $2! Be sure to read the fine print. There are definite minimum purchase amounts and exclusions.
- Groupon or LivingSocial - These relatively new websites are a great way to shop for the perfect gift or getaway this Valentine’s Day. Search each for local deals on massages, jewelry, fun experiences (horseback riding, sleigh rides, even a star naming gift set). Most deals offer half off or more! They even have handy apps so that you don’t have to print out each gift certificate that you buy. Groupon.com and LivingSocial.com can both be narrowed down to the city you live in or near.
- Punchbowl - Send beautiful, free digital valentines. Whether didn’t take time to send a letter or card out in the mail or you want to save paper or money, eCards are the way to go. Punchbowl has a lovely selection.
- Etsy - At Etsy.com, you have access to tons of beautiful, printable graphics and templates for gifts for Valentine’s Day such as stickers, cards, prints, favors, banners, and lots more. Support a small business or an artist and get a one-of-a-kind.
- Amazon - Who doesn’t like Amazon? The selection alone could keep someone busy for days. Amazon.com Gift Cards, in a Greeting Card with free One-Day Shipping makes a terrific last-minute Valentine’s Day gift. You can even choose an email option and surprise your love at work when he opens his email.
Are you all set for Valentine’s Day? What are some ways you plan for a Valentine’s Day?
ListPlanIt.com has everything you need to plan for a holiday or special occasion with guest lists, gift lists, meal planning pages, card lists, contact lists, and much more in Holidays & Occasions.