ListPlanIt’s Magnetic Grocery List Notepads are here! Having an organized grocery list ready for a trip to the supermarket is an important part of saving time and money. The first step is to jot down a list of meals that you will be preparing in the upcoming week, 2 weeks, or month (whatever length of time you prefer to do your meal planning). Once you have a meal plan, simply go dish by dish and list all of the ingredients that you need. Listing these ingredients in an orderly fashion will help tremendously when you are in the store and looking for the things you need. You can create your own from one of several grocery lists in Meal Planning available to members at ListPlanIt.com. Not yet a member? Join today and start organizing your menu planning and grocery shopping.
- Beverages – coffee/tea, juice, soda
- Bread/Bakery – sandwich loaves, dinner rolls, tortillas, bagels
- Canned/Jarred Goods – vegetables, spaghetti sauce, ketchup
- Dairy – cheeses, eggs, milk, yogurt, butter
- Dry/Baking Goods – cereals, flour, sugar, pasta, mixes
- Frozen Foods – waffles, vegetables, individual meals, ice cream
- Meat – lunch meat, poultry, beef, pork
- Produce – fruits, vegetables
- Cleaners – all- purpose, laundry detergent, dishwashing liquid/detergent
- Paper Goods – paper towels, toilet paper, aluminum foil, sandwich bags
- Personal Care – shampoo, soap, hand soap, shaving cream
- Other – baby items, pet items, batteries, greeting cards
How do you like to organize your Grocery List?