Managing a family is like managing a business. It takes a lot of planning and organization for things to run smoothly.
Does family life free frazzled? Are you wondering how to get your hands on the instruction manual for such an critical job as raising a family?
Family ePlanner will help you give your children, grandchildren, nieces or nephews the kind of love and attention they deserve, use the following lists to get the most out of family life!
Here is what you’ll find inside:
- Responsibility List – Infant/Toddler
- Responsibility List – Preschooler
- Responsibility List – Gradeschooler
- Responsibility List – Tween
- Responsibility List – Teen
- Caught Ya! (Being Good)
- Babysitter Information
- Babysitter Instructions
- Grandparent Instructions
- Activities Quick List
- Dinnertime Conversation Quick List (BLANK)
- Dinnertime Conversation Quick List with Questions
- Cooperation Activities
- Home Fire Safety Planning
- Computer Usage Rules & Approved Sites
- Thoughtful Thursdays
- Cabin Fever Activities
- Our Family’s Daily Schedule
- Visits from the Tooth Fairy
- Daily Reminders
- Manners that Matter
- Daily Chores
- Earning TV Time
- Medical History
- Family Emergency Information
Family ePlanner is an instant PDF download-able product that includes the worksheets and lists that help you efficiently manage a family and enjoy your family to the fullest!
All of this for just the one-time price of $7.00!
So you can get your list on.
Sign up for a free account to give ListPlanit a try.
Or click here to sign up for unlimited access to all of our lists for just $5 / month. ×
Enter your email and we'll send along password reset instructions. ×