Not only does the 100 Days to Christmas 2012 eBook give a daily dose of holiday inspiration, but it also includes links to 25 lists from ListPlanIt.com. The lists are all printable and downloadable, and most can be typed into and saved with your own information for the future.
You can get the eBook for FREE when you purchase any membership to ListPlanIt.com (see here for more information). You still have multiple ways to enter to win one of five PDF copies below. Or you can just purchase the eBook with its 100 pages of reminders, tasks, or activities for the summertime and its 25 lists from ListPlanIt for just $5.
Here is the list of links to ListPlanIt‘s lists in the 100 Days to Christmas 2012 eBook.
Want to win a copy for yourself? Here are several ways you can enter. One of each of these per day please. You have until Friday, August 31 to enter.
1) leave a comment below and tell us your favorite part of the holiday season,
2) tell your friends & followers about 100 Days to Christmas on Twitter (it’s easy to do with our share buttons below) and leave a comment here linking to your Twitter handle (be sure to follow @ListPlanIt on Twitter, too),
3) pin this page to one of your Pinterest boards and then leave a comment here linking to your pin (follow us on Pinterest for lots of holiday inspiration),
4) blog about 100 Days to Christmas, then leave a comment here linking to your post.
5) follow our page on Facebook and tell our entire community that you are going to participate by leaving the following message on our Facebook wall, “I’m joining in at 100DaystoChristmas.com! I’m planning early for a fun & meaningful holiday season.”.