Today, September 16, marks exactly 100 days to Christmas! Our goal is to motivate and inspire you to get things done so that you can relax through the busy holiday season knowing that you are more prepared than ever. This time of year hosts several major holidays and special occasions. Part of being ready for Christmas is knowing how to give yourself plenty of time to focus on the holiday at hand while still looking at the larger picture. If you’ve told yourself year after year that you are going to be more on the ball through the holidays NEXT YEAR, then you are in the right place! If you usually start early enough but hope to find some new ideas to add to old traditions, then you have also come to the right place. If you want to share your holiday goals and accomplishments with friends, then welcome!
Are you ready to get started? Each day in the 100 Days to Christmas 2015 eBook, you’ll find the tips, tricks, and reminders to get you planning and motivated for the holiday season. But you only have until Sunday, September 20 at midnight (EST) to get your copy! The eBook comes with a companion workbook at the end which has 34 lists from ListPlanIt.com, links to recipes/crafts, and lots more through our boards on Pinterest. Find out how to get your eBook here.
ListPlanIt.com has hundreds of lists available to members, all geared toward helping you to live a more organized life. The new ListPlanIt is now mobile-friendly so that you can create & manage lists whether at home on your laptop or out and about on your smartphone or tablet. In ListPlanIt’s Holidays & Occasions, you’ll find everything you need to make any holiday a meaningful success such as calendars, daily and weekly planners, card lists, wish lists, gift lists, a cookie/candy planner, party planning pages, holiday meal planning pages, grocery lists, and so much more!
ListPlanIt is sponsoring a giveaway of three 100 Days to Christmas 2015 eBooks. You have several ways to enter to win :
1) leave a comment here and tell us about your Holiday Hub. How do you get organized for the holiday season?
2) follow our page on Facebook and tell our entire community that you are going to participate by leaving the following message on our Facebook wall, “I’m joining the 100 Days to Christmas countdown! This will be my best holiday season yet!”. Then be sure to leave a comment here.
3) tell your friends & followers about 100 Days to Christmas on Twitter (it’s easy to do with our share buttons below. . .please use the hashtag #100DtC15) and leave a comment here linking to your Twitter handle (be sure to follow @100Days on Twitter, too),
4) pin this post to one of your boards on Pinterest using the Pinterest button above or below, and then leave a comment here. Be sure to follow me on Pinterest.
5) subscribe to ListPlanIt by email (and get our updates delivered straight to your inbox) and leave a comment here,
6) blog about 100 Days to Christmas, then leave a comment here linking to your post.
Only one of each of these please. Giveaway will end tonight at midnight EST. Winners will be notified tomorrow morning.
*** Be sure to catch our 4th Annual Facebook Party tonight at 9 pm EST. ***
So you can get your list on.
Sign up for a free account to give ListPlanit a try.
Or click here to sign up for unlimited access to all of our lists for just $5 / month.×
Enter your email and we'll send along password reset instructions.×