It’s almost time for the kids to be heading back to school again and you know what that means. . .back to school shopping! You do it every year, and every year you vow to plan better. Many moms head to the store, with supply list in hand, and wonder which calculator is best or which shoes will last the longest. What if you could do things differently this year? Research beforehand to find out which brands are best for your child or teen.
Below is a list of some of the back to school brands that I’ve come to know and love.
- Apple – The leading name in technology, Apple provides all of the electronics your child needs. From an iPod to listen to music on the bus to laptops for doing homework and research, they have you covered.
- Swiss Gear – If you’re looking for sturdy, long-lasting, and stylish storage gear, this is the brand you want. Computer bags and backpacks that will last you years to come are worth every penny is what this brand will provide.
- Pentel – If your child or teen’s school accepts mechanical pencils, then this brand is the brand to get. My all-time favorite pencil is the Twist-Erase Express . Replacing the lead is easy with this pencil. And if you tend to make a lot of mistakes or change your mind (like I do), the twist eraser cannot be beat.
- Uni-Ball – These pens are fantastic for the student quickly trying to scribble down notes. They even have a fast drying ink pen called the Jetstream so your child’s paper isn’t covered in smudges. Their pens write smooth and easy and have a nice, sleek look.
- Levi’s – We have this brand to thank every time we pull on our comfy denim. Levi Strauss is a privately held American company that has been producing quality products for more than 100 years. Levi’s jeans are made for girls and boys, young and old.
- Nike – When picking shoes, quality is always important. You want something that will be comfortable and durable, which is exactly what you will find with Nike shoes. They make boots, tennis shoes, sandals, and flip flops, so your child will have stylish, reliable shoes for the whole school year.
These trusted brands will have your student heading back to school looking smart and stylish. With clothes and gear that will look great and last beyond the current school year, you can’t go wrong. Not to mention most, if not all, of them can be found at your local department store, so there’s no need to go out of your way or to a crowded mall. Back-to-school shopping just got easier!
* This post contains affiliate links. Your purchase through these links helps to support this website. Thank you.