Summer, with its camps, vacations, holidays, and everything else, can be filled with activity. And yet, it can be easy to put off the pleasures that you really want to experience and the tasks that you want most to accomplish.
A Summer Central Binder is a great place to get get organized. Simply add to it the things that would help you keep on track: calendars, to do lists, checklists, registration forms, itineraries, menus, and anything else that would be conveniently stored in your binder.
You can win a custom 100 Days of Summertime 2015 Binder! You have several ways to enter to win:
1) leave a comment here and tell us how much you love summertime.
2) follow the 100 Days of Summertime page on Facebook and tell our entire community that you are going to participate by leaving the following message on our Facebook wall, “I’m making the most of my summertime with the 100 Days of Summertime eBook!”. Then be sure to leave a comment here.
3) tell your friends & followers about 100 Days of Summertime on Twitter (it’s easy to do with our share buttons below. . .please use the hashtag #100DoS15) and leave a comment here linking to your Twitter handle (be sure to follow @100Days on Twitter, too),
4) pin this post to one of your boards on Pinterest using the Pinterest button above or below, and then leave a comment here. Be sure to follow us on Pinterest.
5) subscribe to ListPlanIt by email with the form below (get our updates delivered straight to your inbox) and leave a comment here,
6) blog about 100 Days of Summertime, then leave a comment here linking to your post.
Giveaway ends Saturday at midnight EST! Good luck!
It is all you need to make this your best summer yet!
Subscribe via Email
So you can get your list on.
Sign up for a free account to give ListPlanit a try.
Or click here to sign up for unlimited access to all of our lists for just $5 / month.×
Enter your email and we'll send along password reset instructions.×