list of best books for upper elementary aged children
I don’t have any children of this age yet. This list is just from books I have read myself or from recommendations from friends and reviews. Be sure to list your favorites in the comments.
- Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson
- Hoot by Carl Hiaasen
- The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
- The Borrowers by Mary Norton
- Watership Down by Richard Adams
So you can get your list on.
Sign up for a free account to give ListPlanit a try.
Or click here to sign up for unlimited access to all of our lists for just $5 / month. ×
Enter your email and we'll send along password reset instructions. ×