list of best books for pre-school aged children
There is no scientific way to measure the quality and readability of a book, but these are books that have both entertained and educated my children in the early years.
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
- Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss
- Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
- Blueberries for Sal by Robert McCloskey
- Stellaluna by Janell Cannon
- The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
- Winnie the Pooh by A.A. Milne
- Goodnight Moon by Margaret Brown
- The Jolly Postman by Allan & Janet Ahlberg
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin, Jr
- Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney
- Harold and the Purple Crayon by Harold Crockett
So you can get your list on.
Sign up for a free account to give ListPlanit a try.
Or click here to sign up for unlimited access to all of our lists for just $5 / month. ×
Enter your email and we'll send along password reset instructions. ×