I recently discovered a new fun tool for exploring the internet. I did not take StumbleUpon as seriously as I should have until I felt the power of it myself. I had to see what this was all about. Here is what I have enjoyed so far.
If you’ve never tried to StumbleUpon before, then go ahead and try it! And welcome to a new way to view the internet!!
Could you use some new Christmas music, too? Enter to win YOUR CHOICE of one of the above Christmas CDs! You have several ways to enter:
1) leave a comment here,
2) purchase a membership or ePlanner at ListPlanIt.com.
3) tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave a comment here linking to your home page,
4) subscribe to List Mama Blog’s RSS feed and leave a comment here,
5) blog about this giveaway then leave a comment here linking to your post,
6) email this post to friends you know would benefit from some Christmas music.
7) Stumble this page.
One of each of these per day please. Giveaway ends at 6 p.m. EST the day before Thanksgiving – Wednesday, November 26! Use our new Share This! button for easy ways to enter.
So you can get your list on.
Sign up for a free account to give ListPlanit a try.
Or click here to sign up for unlimited access to all of our lists for just $5 / month.×
Enter your email and we'll send along password reset instructions.×