list of things i love about my 3-year-old baby girl!
Okay, she is no longer a baby. I have to face facts. She is potty-trained, pacifier-broken, sleeping in a big-girl bed, and as of today – 3 Years Old!
- She breaks out in song at any moment of the day (currently, it is the theme song to Pokemon).
- She has the most expressive face when she talks.
- She loves her Mommy, but she lights up when she’s around Daddy.
- She said “Thank You, Mommy” after every present she opened today!
- She NEVER wakes up in a bad mood.
- She always asks what she can think about before she goes to sleep. She is always satisfied when I tell her Princesses, Mermaids, Fairies, Unicorns, and Mommy & Daddy.
- She is so friendly to anyone she meets. I never need to worry that she will be standoffish or rude to a guest.
- She still wants Mommy to sing her a lullaby. She thinks I sing “Bootiful.”
- She has always been my best eater. That girl will eat ANYTHING I put in front of her.
- She will ALWAYS be my baby!
Happy Birthday, Claire Bear!
So you can get your list on.
Sign up for a free account to give ListPlanit a try.
Or click here to sign up for unlimited access to all of our lists for just $5 / month. ×
Enter your email and we'll send along password reset instructions. ×