list of ways to celebrate may as national bike month
Did you know that May is National Bike Month? Why not take the opportunity to celebrate by participating in some fun, bike-related activities!
- Host a Bike-To-Work or Bike-To-School Day
• The more people involved the better!
- Research bike friendly paths in your town and visit them
- Have a Bike Parade
• Give prizes for the most creatively decorated bikes
- Hold a Bike-Wash and let people shine up their bikes
- Decorate bike helmets with stickers
- Set up a bicycle obstacle course
- Use chalk and make a path for bikes to follow in an empty school parking lot on the weekend
- Make an I LIKE MY BIKE CAKE, such as this one from Family Fun Magazine
What fun ways does your family do on bikes?
So you can get your list on.
Sign up for a free account to give ListPlanit a try.
Or click here to sign up for unlimited access to all of our lists for just $5 / month. ×
Enter your email and we'll send along password reset instructions. ×