With an abundance of ways to keep in contact with one another, sometime keeping names, numbers, addresses, and emails handy can be a daunting task. Listing pieces of information in an address book or even on your phone can sometimes lead to confusion when it is time to search a person out. For example, say you needed to contact your daughter’s assistant troop leader, but you can’t remember her name.
mom at work
Here are some ways to categorize your contacts so that finding the information you need is as simple as possible.
- Business contacts: clients, coworkers, suppliers, networks
- Neighbors: Names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, names of children, names of pets, bits of information that may be useful for future conversations
- School information: Name of school for each child, leadership, name(s) of teacher(s), name(s) of secretary(ies), name of bus driver, hours of operation, telephone numbers, email addresses
- Extracurricular activity: Name of sport/club/group/lesson, name of coach/instructor, name(s) of team members, parents’ names, telephone numbers, email addresses
- Playgroups: Name of parent, name and age(s) of child(ren), telephone numbers, email addresses
- Service professionals: Name of service (hairdresser, electrician, gardener, etc), name of contact or professional, address, rates, telephone numbers, email addresses
- Medical information: Hospital, address of hospital, visiting hours, telephone number, doctors’ names (general, ob/gyn, pediatrician, eye, dentist), address(es) of office(s), hours, telephone numbers
- Utilities: Name of service, web address, account numbers, telephone numbers, date monthly payment due
- Restaurants: Name of restaurant, menu favorites, rating/remarks about food experiences, address, telephone numbers
- Babysitters: Name, age, rate per hour, parents’ names, address, telephone number, email address
This contest is now closed. And the winners of Family ePlanners from ListPlanIt are. . .Kim & Jen!
Each weekday in February, ListPlanIt.com is spotlighting an area of life that might benefit from the hundreds of lists and planning pages available through membership, ePlanners, and more, and giving you a chance to win!
Today, 3 people will be receiving the Contacts ePlanner, pages for each of the contact lists in the above post. All of our ePlanners are downloable bundles that can be viewed, typed into, printed, and stored neatly on your computer
Here are a list of the ways to enter each giveaway, each day.
- leave a comment on this post,
- tell your friends & followers about today’s giveaway on Facebook or Twitter (so easy to do when you use the Share This button at the bottom of this post) and leave a comment here linking to your profile,
- subscribe to ListPlanIt’s RSS feed using a reader or by email and leave a comment here,blog about this giveaway and
- then leave a comment here linking to your post.
One of each of these per day please. Come back tomorrow to see who won and to see what else we are giving away.